Our consultative and creative services include the following for Motion Design:
Yes, we recognize the importance of video design in your online and mainstream media communications. The goal is always to get a new pair of eyes watching and engaging with what you do best.
We’ll provide you with a quality team: a creative director and art director, with an editorial/post-production team to make your video come alive from last night’s ‘cocktail napkin’ storyboard, to a finished visual piece — for your show’s opening titles, for animated montages for web and broadcast, for short films/art films, or anything else you might think of. If it makes sense, then we can help you.
So let’s get our heads together, and make that happen.
Some of our work and clientele in this area:
- “Herb Alpert.com” – Artist Introduction
- “Emotion” – Day For Night video interview series
- “Felicity” – Opening Titles for the WB network series
- “People In Progress” – Sequential Motion testimonial videos
- “Talk About It!” – Legomation
- “International Avatar Course” – Sequential Motion testimonial videos
- “Red Barn” – Flash animation interstitials