Our consultative and creative services include the following for Motion Design:
Yes, we recognize the importance of video design in your online and mainstream media communications. The goal is always to get a new pair of eyes watching and engaging with what you do best.
We’ll provide you with a quality team: a creative director and art director, with an editorial/post-production team to make your video come alive from last night’s ‘cocktail napkin’ storyboard, to a finished visual piece — for your show’s opening titles, for animated montages for web and broadcast, for short films/art films, or anything else you might think of. If it makes sense, then we can help you.
Some of our work and clientele in this area:
- “Herb Alpert.com” – Artist Introduction
- “Emotion” – Day For Night video interview series
- “Felicity” – Opening Titles for the WB network series
- “People In Progress” – Sequential Motion testimonial videos
- “Talk About It!” – Legomation
- “International Avatar Course” – Sequential Motion testimonial videos
- “Red Barn” – Flash animation interstitials