Day For Night – Catalogue of Works 001-100
View SITE by Section:
Watch: “Tall Grey Buildings” by MALKA SPIGEL (swim~)
Watch: “High” by WIRE (pink flag)
Watch: “Pink Flag” by WIRE & Pink Flag Guitar Orchestra
DESIGN, WEB DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGY
NATPE.com – The Largest U.S.-Based Global Content Association
Talk About It! – Epilepsy Awareness campaign for the Epilepsy Foundation
Tag Archives: felicity
Brand Experience, Digital Strategy & Custom Site Design
Official brand strategy for the show site during the third and fourth seasons included revamping the site’s look with a Flash UX and producing new features such as the Docuventary clips (with Greg Grunberg’s in-character mock interviews of the cast members, hunting for “spoilers”).
Additional brand development included the ongoing NoelCrane.com viral website, which refuted any acknowledgment of the parent/network brands, encouraging misdirection of its site visitors to peek into Noel’s online portfolio while he looks for a job. Amusingly enough, the show’s creators found time to work Eric Scott into the show’s storyline as Noel and Sean went off in search of building a client base!
The official show website for Seasons 3-4 of “Felicity” (Disney Online) are now archived at the following links.
USC Student Films
- 1985 : “Prophecies” soundtrack (Dir. Brett Keenan)
- 1986 : “The Virus” soundtrack (Dir. Richard Hatem)
- 1987 : “An Afternoon Drive” soundtrack (Dir. Brad Wallace)
- 1987 : “Break In” soundtrack (Dir. Matt Reeves)
- 1987 : “Robidoe” soundtrack (Dir. Pat Reilly)
- 1987 : “The Courtyard” soundtrack (Dir. Cynthia Kaplan)
- 1988 : “Of Human Bondage” soundtrack (Dir. Pat Reilly)
- 1991 : “Mr. Petrified Forrest” soundtrack and sound design (Dir. Matt Reeves)